This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission for purchases made through links at no additional cost to you. Clicking the links helps support our efforts to continue to provide you with great content 🙂
This Blog post is about 22 Christmas Charcuterie boards to wow your guests
So, you know when the holiday season hits, and suddenly, every meal becomes a potential masterpiece?
Yeah, that’s my cue to roll out the Christmas food boards – the secret weapon to effortless hosting that also happens to be crazy delicious.
I recently shared 13 unique and delicious for any occasion for any budget and now I’ll be sharing with you the 22 best delicious charcuterie board ideas for the Christmas holidays
I’m no culinary wizard, but I’ve stumbled upon some seriously game-changing food board ideas that will turn your gathering into a feast for the senses.
And because sharing is caring (especially during the holidays), I’m spilling the beans!
Check out these 22 Christmas Food Board picks that are Instagram-Worthy!
- This Dessert board is so simple to put together without much fuss, all you need is to get your hands on a festive-shaped board and fill in the space with some delicious holiday treats.
2. This wreath-shaped board is a mixture of sweet and savory, add some cheese, chocolate-covered pretzels, crackers, and meats that will delight your guest. The Grapes also add a hint of freshness to this board.
3. This candy cane shaped board truly captures the essence of the red and white striped treat. The combination of ingredients includes fresh raspberries, strawberries, Sugared cranberries , cheese, and marshmallows
Feature Article: 13 Fun, Simple, and Unique Charcuterie Board Ideas
4. You can put this together in just 5 minutes. This is a simple chocolate chip cookie and frosting board that will be a hit, especially with your young ones. Fresh Cookies Please!!
5. This movie night-inspired charcuterie board will definitely wow your guests
6. This ugly sweater charcuterie board is one of the most unique ones that I have seen and can be easily recreated.
7. This minimalist charcuterie board with just 4 ingredients is not budget-friendly, visually appealing, and delicious
8. This Wreath inspired board includes rose shaped meats , figs, honey and olives and more holiday-inspired ingredients, that come together to truly reflect the holiday spirit
9. Every year I always look forward to seeing my hot cocoa bar and this is an awesome way to display it during a holiday party
10. I have seen a Donut tower but a Charcuterie tower will have your guests amazed. don’t be intimidated by this, this is an easy-to-do tower with a few items from Micheals.
11. There is nothing that says Christmas more than a Christmas tree, well of course except the birth of Jesus Christ lol. Share the holiday spirit with a Christmas tree-shaped charcuterie board
12. Want to give it as a gift then a charcuterie board tin or container may be the best option for you
13. Here is another medley of fruits, meats, and cheese in the shape of a Christmas tree.
14. There are no sweets on this board, this is the ultimate savory experience.
15. This dessert board has all the holiday sweets that can be shared to spread the joy
16. This Cepreseinspired board is a fantastic take on a charcuterie board. you are able to separate the meats from the rest of the food and cater to a diverse dietary restrictions
17. I truly think the Christmas tree Charcuterie theme can never go out of style. again this is a simple way to bring the holiday spirit into your festivities
18. This mouthwatering combination of savory and sweets will not leave your guests disappointed.
19. The combinations of chocolate, fresh fruits, cheeses cookies and an array of dips will take this small but mighty board to the next level
20. This is a more intricate and intentional design of a charcuterie board if you have some time to spare. this board is a definite show-topper.
21. I love this for an intimate setting. This is a great example that your charcuterie board doesn’t have to be huge for it to make an impact.
22. The wreath-shaped charcuterie board seems to be a super popular option for the Christmas holiday. include the combination of meats, fruits, sauces, and cheese for an incredible delight
And there you have it—22 reasons to elevate your Christmas feasting game with the magic of food boards, and check out these 13 unique,simple and fun charcuterie board ideas for any occasion and budget
I hope these ideas inspire you to ditch the traditional in favor of the extraordinary.
Christmas is all about creating memories, and what better way to do that than with a table full of edible delights that spark joy and conversations?
Whether you opt for a savory charcuterie spectacle, a sweet tooth’s dream dessert board, or a mix of both, the key is to have fun with it.
Embrace the chaos of friends and family grazing together, sharing laughs, and making merry memories.
Comment and let me know which one of these will you be recreating.